Bike Bent By Bad Road Repairs? Maybe You Can Claim


A good pothole repair

The "Money Saving Expert" has just published a new guide to how to claim for damage to your bicycle caused by poor road maintenance.

You can find it at

Where it mentions the council's road maintenance policy, that usually means the "Norfolk Transport Asset Plan" in Norfolk. Please let us know if you have the equivalents for neighbouring counties or if you successfully argue that the Norfolk plan does not meet the national standards (which I think it doesn't, at least for cycleways).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

36,960 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress